“EMDRAA affirms that the content and presentation of this training meets the curriculum requirements published by EMDRIA.”
Pre-requisite Experience: Please note for this workshop participants need to have completed an EMDR Australia Accredited Part One (Introductory) training AND had experience with 4 clients or 12 sessions, or thereabouts. If in doubt, contact us. Workshops run 9am – 5pm.
Fee: $635 Earlybird up to 4 weeks before workshop, thereafter $685.
Perth August 20-21 2019
99 The Boulevard, Floreat
Sydney October 15-16 2019
North Sydney Harbourview Hotel
17 Blue Street, North Sydney
Melbourne October 17-18 2019
Treacy Conference Centre
126 The Avenue, Parkville
Launceston February 20-21 2020
1 Waterfront Drive, Riverside, Launceston
Register Launceston 20-21 February
About this workshop
- Specialised assessments for clients with generalised long term problems (e.g. Personality Disorder, Complex Trauma).
- Specialised protocols for disorders such as addiction.
- Adapting standard EMDR for clients with dissociative defences.
- Integrating EMDR with cognitive, behavioural and experiential therapy approaches.
- Building and integrating client resources for those who lack them.
- Cognitive Interweave, a more therapist-active variant of EMDR when processing becomes stuck.
- Research update detailing all recent published papers on EMDR.
- A detailed workshop manual, with all assessment and treatment protocols.
- Supervised practicum
All workshops conducted in accord with our Terms and Conditions.