“EMDRAA affirms that the content and presentation of this training meets the curriculum requirements published by EMDRIA.”
Workshops currently delivered online
Both Associate Professor Chris Lee and Dr Sarah Schubert have provided advanced EMDR trainings in an online format for therapists in both Holland and Germany. Both are satisfied that the material in this online version meets the highest standards in terms of teaching and learning. Therefore we are happy to offer this PD opportunity. It is provided using Zoom for webinars which allows you to listen and watch the presenter, observe video clips of client work and interact with others in small group experiences. All you require is a suitable quiet place to focus on the presentation and a stable internet connection. We also employ facilitators who will work with you in your small groups. Further in order to ensure you get the best supervision we have limited the training ratio to one facilitator for every 6 participants.
Pre-requisite Experience: Please note for this workshop participants need to have completed an EMDR Australia Accredited Part One (Introductory) training AND had experience with 4 clients or 12 sessions, or thereabouts. If in doubt, contact us.
Upcoming Online Workshops
Workshops run 9am – 5pm. You have a choice from three sets of dates
Workshop Fee: Earlybird: $575 for payment received up to 4 weeks before the workshop date, thereafter $650.
May 25-26 2020
May 27-28 2020
June 11-12 2020
Traditional face-to-face workshop
Workshop Fee: Earlybird: $635 for payment received up to 4 weeks before the workshop date, thereafter $685.
Perth November 5-6 2020
99 The Boulevard, Floreat
Melbourne Nov 30 – Dec 1 2020
Treacy Conference Centre
126 The Avenue, Parkville
Sydney December 2-3 2020
9 Missenden Road, Camperdown
About this workshop
- Specialised assessments for clients with generalised long term problems (e.g. Personality Disorder, Complex Trauma).
- Specialised protocols for disorders such as addiction.
- Adapting standard EMDR for clients with dissociative defences.
- Integrating EMDR with cognitive, behavioural and experiential therapy approaches.
- Building and integrating client resources for those who lack them.
- Cognitive Interweave, a more therapist-active variant of EMDR when processing becomes stuck.
- Research update detailing all recent published papers on EMDR.
- A detailed workshop manual, with all assessment and treatment protocols.
- Supervised practicum
All workshops conducted in accord with our Terms and Conditions.