Part Two (Advanced)
“EMDRAA affirms that the content and presentation of this training meets the curriculum requirements published by EMDRIA.”
Pre-requisite Experience: Please note that participants for this workshop need to have completed an EMDR Australia Accredited Part One (Introductory) training AND had experience with 4 clients or 12 sessions, or thereabouts. If in doubt, contact Dr Chris Lee. All workshops run 9.00 – 5.00. Numbers are limited.
Fee: $620 Earlybird up to 4 weeks before workshop, thereafter $670.
Perth 29-30 October 2018. The Boulevard Centre, 99 The Boulevard, Floreat Click Here to Register
Sydney 3-4 December 2018. The Vibe Hotel Sydney, 111 Goulburn Street, Sydney Click Here to Register
- Specialised assessments for clients with generalised long term problems (e.g. Personality Disorder, Complex Trauma).
- Specialised protocols for disorders such as addiction.
- Adapting standard EMDR for clients with dissociative defences.
- Integrating EMDR with cognitive, behavioural and experiential therapy approaches.
- Building and integrating client resources for those who lack them.
- Cognitive Interweave, a more therapist-active variant of EMDR when processing becomes stuck.
- Research update detailing all recent published papers on EMDR.
- A detailed workshop manual, with all assessment and treatment protocols.
- Supervised practicum